FUJITSU ScanSnap iX500
The ScanSnap iX500 provides PC and Mac users an effective way to greatly reduce paper clutter, storage space, and security risks associated with unmanaged paperwork at home or the office. For even greater accessibility and usefulness, users can now scan wirelessly to a PC or Mac as well as iOS or Android mobile devices.
Compact Color Duplex Scanner for Mac or PC
- One button searchable PDF creation
- Advanced paper feeding system
- Blazing 25ppm color scanning
- 50-sheets Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Built-in GI microprocessor
- USB 3.0 (or lower)
- Scan wirelessly to a PC or Mac
- Scan wirelessly to iOS or Android mobile devices
- Comes with Nuance® Power PDF Standard (for Windows) / Nuance® PDF Converter for Mac (for Mac)
- Faster searchable PDF creation
- More Quick Menu Productivity
- ScanSnap Cloud – takes paper directly to your cloud.
Easily Transform Paper with the Touch of a Button
Achieving organization with the ScanSnap iX500 starts with the touch of a single button and ends with a host of productivity features that keep you ahead of the stack.
Wi-Fi or USB connectivity to a computer
Break free from USB and place ScanSnap just about anywhere in the room with Wi-Fi connectivity to a PC or Mac*
*May require latest online updates. Requires use of an existing wireless router. Only one computer can be registered for Wi-Fi connection
Scan Directly to Mobile Devices
Quickly bypass the computer altogether and scan
a PDF or JPEG file directly to an iOS or Android mobile device or tablet*
* See list of supported devices http://scansnap.fujitsu.com
Fast Double-Sided Scanning
Typically, higher quality means lower performance, but the iX500 maintains a double sided scanning speed of up to 25 pages per minute even at 300 dpi in Color!